Here’s the latest news from the Bellingham Senior Center.
- Valentine’s Day: Join the party at the Senior Center! Friday, February 14, noon. Soup, sandwiches, desserts, entertainment, friends and great conversation. FREE, but please call ahead.
- Senior Medicare Patrol: Protect yourself from Medicare fraud. Monday, February 10, noon. We’ll share tools to become a better educated, engaged healthcare consumer. Presentation is FREE; lunch will be available for $1.
- Pigeons and The Military: How have these birds assisted the military over the years? Thursday, February 13, 5pm. First of a new four-part, monthly series from Backyard Birders and Beyond. FREE
- Enhance Fitness: Join us for this proven fitness and arthritis management program. Monday, Wednesday, Friday the week of February 24; 8-9am. Pick a day and explore with a FREE demo class.
- Movies that Matter: The First Wives Club. Thursday, February 20, 3pm. Provocative movie that we will have time to discuss. FREE (including popcorn).
Folks should contact the Senior Center at (508) 966-0398 for more information about any of these programs and to reserve their spot.