Any person who is interested in learning how to let go of items that may have given them feelings of safety and comfort over the years, and is now in the position of having to consider downsizing or who needs more room in which to move around their home, is welcome to come and learn the tools to assist them in gaining the support that they need. We will use a text book as a referral source as well as sharing techniques about how we handle each situation. This free program requires a commitment of attendance on the part of the participants of at least eight of the ten sessions. Text books will be provided for participants. The first meeting is July 11, from 10-11:30 at the Senior Center Annex, 2 Maple St., Bellingham. Please call either Gail Bourassa at 508-657-2791 or Sheila Ronkin at 508-657-2710 to sign up for this dynamic program.
- 08 December 2017 Parking Ban Declared in Woonsocket and other towns
- 30 November 2017 City Council Adds Executive Session to Monday Night's Work
- 30 November 2017 Bellingham Senior Center Newsletter Posted
- 30 November 2017 Woonsocket City Council Agenda for December 4th Regular Meeting
- 30 November 2017 WHS Musicians Plan Holiday Concert December 14th
- 30 November 2017 RI Lt. Gov. McKee Comments on Tax Plan
- 30 November 2017 Nativity Scene to be Displayed in Rhode Island State Capitol Rotunda for the 6th Year
- 30 November 2017 Polar Express Tickets Sold Out? Act Fast, One New Trip Has Been Added !! Click Here !!!
- 28 November 2017 Post Mark Santa at Library During Holiday Stroll Saturday
- 28 November 2017 Free Mill Memory Box Registration in December at Museum